Total Pageviews

Monday, May 28, 2012

Doubts Along The Way......

   I couldn't seem to get B out of my mind even though I had reservations regarding my obvious role in this potential relationship. Granted, I had fantasized being submissive to a strong, dominant lady but I had never actually done it and if I had discovered anything the night before, it was that reality was very different from fantasy! My ass ached and throbbed...it hurt to walk. Looking in the mirror, my cheeks were still a deep shade of red and obviously swollen. I tried not to think about it, the mere thought of what had happened the previous night was humiliating in itself. I had wrestled with an inner conflict regarding spanking for many years, now there was a new wrinkle in the fold. A part of me that I would not acknowledge was drawn to her....but I couldn't seem to surrender to my curiosity....I wouldn't surrender! What a mess I was at that moment...I picked up the phone several times only to set it back down. I played a number of scenarios over and over in my head, none of them were good...they all ended with her humiliating me verbally over the bare bottom spanking she administered and my less than macho reactions! I couldn't stand it anymore, I wanted to talk to her....I needed to talk to her. If I didn't call her, I thought, the image of her face would haunt my thoughts forever! I was sweating and trembling as I dialed her number. I was surprised to hear her sounding so cheerful...she sounded very happy to hear from me. Quite a difference from the tone I last heard in her voice. We talked for an hour and never once was the night before mentioned. It was a very pleasant conversation and I eventually felt at ease, forgetting my earlier skepticism. As we said our goodbyes she said, oh Tom? Yes? How does your bottom feel? I felt the rush of blood to my face as I blushed. I thought I had dodged that topic....I didn't know how to answer, I was silent. Tom? Yes, yes, I'm here, I replied. I know you're there, I asked you a question....did you forget already that I expect an answer when I ask you something? Just like that I immediately felt very small again! Damn her! How did she manage to do that to me? Her voice was stern and I was reduced to a stutter again. N-n-no ma'am, I didn't forget, I said. Well then? How is your bottom? Very sore, I said in an almost whisper, my voice cracking and breaking. Good, she said....call me later, bye sweetie...and she hung up.



   I was tormented over my choice, it consumed my every waking thought. I resisted it in my head over and over yet I was drawn to her in some insane way. I had to call her, I had to hear her voice...maybe it was curiosity? Maybe I just had to know what she would require of me next, how she would treat me? Whatever it was, I called and agreed to come to her house that afternoon. Her parents were at work so we would have some privacy she said. I wasn't sure how I felt about that? Again, I felt a conflicting range of emotions and the closer I got to her house the more nervous I became. We embraced when I walked in the door. a passionate kiss took the edge off. We sat at the kitchen table and talked about a bunch of different vanilla things. She was very easy to be around in that regard although I was never quite at ease knowing what she was capable of. She was definitely a confident girl and that in itself was a bit intimidating. We got quiet after a little while, she sat at the table and stared at me for what seemed like hours though it was more like minutes....seconds maybe? Her gorgeous, intimidating eyes narrowed as she smoked a cigarette. You aren't used to this are you Tom? She asked. No....um....ma'am, I'm not, I replied nervously. I'm sure I looked like a dear in the headlights when the subject was changed. Are you sure you want this? She asked. Damn! She had to put me on the spot like that! The truth is no, I wasn't sure but, I really liked being with her, she was very sexy and I was driven by more shallow motives at that age so I lied and said yes, I was sure. Good, she said because I really like spanking you. You have one of the nicest asses I have ever had the pleasure of having across my lap and your reactions are cute. I blushed deeply and couldn't seem to look her in the face at that point. She giggled and reached out and touched my arm.



I think you need a little training though, she said. The hair stood on the back of my neck and a chill ran down my spine....I didn't like that kind of talk about me...it made me feel weak in a way. I got silent and wouldn't have known what to say if I could speak. I was beginning to feel small again. Let's go down the basement shall we? She asked or ordered, I still couldn't tell which? She got up and headed for the stairs and I followed obediently. When we got to the bottom of the steps she said, strip off your clothes....all of them, every stitch! She went through a door and left me there fumbling nervously with my clothes. It bothered me somewhat that I wasn't even given a choice in the matter but I obeyed none the less. I stood there completely naked and very self conscious, My cock was erect already and I was tormenting over her coming back and discovering it. She would breakout in laughter I knew it! I would be humiliated. I crossed my hands over my groin then uncrossed them remembering how upset that made her a few nights before. I crossed them over again not knowing what to do. She came back in the room carrying something, they looked like large cassette tapes. VCR's were a new thing back then and I didn't recognize them. She walked to the consol TV across the room, a large machine almost the size of a suitcase sat on top...it was the VCR. She turned the TV on and slid a tape in the machine. She turned around and sternly told me to put my hands at my side and keep them there. Stand at attention, she said as she stood there looking at me as if to be certain I was obeying her commands. She had a remote control of sorts in her hand, it had a long wire that plugged into the VCR unit. She turned and looked at the screen. I want you to pay very close attention to this, she said.
 


The screen was choppy with lines running horizontally across it then it straightened out as the camera faded in. There was a woman sitting in a high backed, upholstered chair. She was dressed in a nice pair of slacks, a white blouse and a pair of high-heeled dress shoes. Her legs were crossed as she read a magazine. Her hair was up in a bun and the glasses on her face gave her the look of a serious woman. The door opened and a man stepped into the room. She looked up from her magazine and over the tops of her glasses at him. Where have you been young man? She asked him. Do you know what time it is? The guy was stammering out incoherent garble for the most part but it was very obvious to me what was going on. The woman got out of her chair and walked up to the man who didn't move...obviously he was already "trained" as B put it. She looked him in the face and began to scold him. She asked him several questions in rapid succession which appeared to make him more nervous. I, meanwhile, had my own dismal situation going on. I fought to stand at attention with my hands at my sides, completely naked in the presence of a fully clothed woman, my cock completely erect and standing at attention in front of me like an elephant in the room. I was trying my hardest to wish it away but it defied me, in fact, it was moving on it's own it seemed...up and down, up and down as B occasionally looked over at me to gauge any reactions. I felt her looking at my erection which got my heart racing even more than it already was. The woman finished tongue lashing the man in the video and ordered him to strip to his underpants. She left the room as the man went about stripping his clothes off. B paused the tape...did you see that? She asked? I was puzzled, not sure what I was supposed to have noticed? He obeyed her command immediately, she said. That's what I expect from you....is that clear? My voice cracked as I tried to hurry with a reply....y-y-yes ma'am, I said. She turned the tape back on. The woman came back in the room as the man was down to his underpants and socks. She was carrying a large wooden hairbrush which sent shivers down my spin and tingles through my bottom cheeks.



With a hand on her hip, the woman pointed to the corner with the other and ordered the half naked man to assume a position there. He scurried to the corner in an obvious effort not to upset the woman any more than she already was. He stood with his nose in the corner, hands at his side at attention. B paused the tape. Are you learning anything? She asked. Yes ma'am, was my reply. Very good, she said looking at me. Much like the m,an on the tape, I couldn't return her gaze. I was experiencing a level of embarrassment and humility I had never experienced before, broad daylight, completely naked, throbbing erection in the company of a totally dressed female whom I was sure was going to spank my bare ass very soon. She directed my attention to the man on the tape while she had it paused, Do you see what he is wearing young man? She asked. Yes ma'am, I answered. White cotton briefs, she said. That is all I ever want to see you in do you understand? Yes ma'am. If I ever catch you in a pair of boxers for any reason I will spank your bare bottom until you can't sit for a week, is that understood? Yes ma'am. Good, she turned the tape back on. The woman stood behind the man a few feet and stared at him in the corner, obviously pleased with her command of the situation. She walked back over to her upholstered chair, set the hairbrush on the table beside it, sat down and picked up the magazine and began reading again. The camera slowly zoomed into the man in the corner and remained there for a couple minutes until the camera faded out. It faded back in the an overhead view of the room, the man still in the corner, the woman in the chair reading the magazine. The suggestion was that a long period of time had elapsed since he was put in the corner. The woman stood up and walked across the room. She retrieved a wooden chair with a very short back, like a vanity chair or something? She carried it out to the middle of the room then went back and got her hairbrush. She sat in the short backed chair and called the man to her. She pointed to a spot on the floor in front of her which the man immediately went to. She began to scold and lecture him which made me uncomfortable.



   I had only experienced it a couple of times over the last few days but I was aware of how powerful it was. It never failed to reduce me to a trembling, nervous wreck...my manly bravado gone in the wink of an eye. The woman questioned the man and demanded answers, he had a tough time as he stuttered and stammered out the answers, a situation I had become intimately aware of a few nights before. I am a fair skinned person and the spanking had turned my white bottom cheeks very red but only a few days later and any sign of the spanking had disappeared. All that remained was the tender ache in my cheeks. It was faint but it was there. I nervously watched along side B as the woman ordered the man across her knees, she rested the large, heavy looking wooden hairbrush on the small of his back and slowly peeled his underpants down just below his bottom cheeks. She picked the hairbrush up and slowly rubbing circles on his bare ass she gave a few last instructions. He was to keep his hands and feet on the floor and his bare bottom up. He was not to get off her lap until she gave him permission to do so and if she asked him a question she expected an answer. With that, the woman raised the brush high above her shoulder and brought it down with a loud crack. The man jumped forward on her lap and let out a yelp just as the brush landed with an equally loud crack on his other cheek. I began to fidget as this woman fell into a brisk, steady rhythm of hard hairbrush spanks which turned the mans bare ass a bright red in no time. I kept waiting for a pause in the action but it never came. The hard spanks continued to rain down in a vigorous fashion making me more and more nervous as it went. I could feel a lump in my throat as I shifted my weight from foot to foot. The man in the video was struggling hard to keep his position as the severe spanking continued. Occasionally a foot would kick up only to return to the floor, his cheeks began to clench tight as the spanking seemed to increase in speed and force as she went.


Before long it was undeniable that the woman was spanking much harder and faster, she started to scold as she spanked then delivered a scary volley of very hard spanks before she stopped. The man had been squealing and yelping for a large portion of the hairbrush spanking and now laid slumped over her knee sobbing. I was terrified and sweating. I looked at B who remained focused on the video. The woman issued a final lecture to the man she had just soundly spanked as he laid over her knee then ordered him to get up, leave his underpants down and go directly to the corner and remain there until she gave him permission to come out. He hurried to comply. The camera again slowly zoomed in on the man in the corner pausing every now and then before slowly zooming in again. It zoomed all the way in to a close up of his very red, very sore bare ass cheeks where it remained for a minute or so before fading out. The credits began rolling up the screen as B shut the VCR off. She set the remote control on top of the VCR and turned around. Crossing her arms in front of her she stood looking at me. Her eyes went up and down my naked body, my throbbing erection impossible to miss. I stared at the floor blushing. My knees got weak all of a sudden as I trembled....I knew the time was near. That was a punishment spanking young man and you will get many of those I'm sure. The one you had the other night was a warmup, she said. A chill ran down my spine. In a couple minutes, you are going to get a punishment spanking, not for any reason inparticular but just as a training exercise. I want you to know full well what to expect should you decide to misbehave. B was dressed in a tight pair of short shorts, a tube top and a pair of sandals. She stood there looking at me for a little longer making me more nervous. I want you to go over there, get that chair and bring it out to the middle of the room, she instructed. I went immediately a brought the chair out. She sat in the chair and pointed to the floor to her right side, I had just learned what that meant and I went to the spot. She lifted her right foot and removed the leather sandal then told me to bend across her knee. I did as I was told sure I was going to die from shame.


I felt the cold bottom of her leather sandal on my naked cheeks. She told me that this spanking was going to hurt, a lot more than the spanking did the other night. She said that when she was  done spanking me that afternoon, my bottom would be red and sore for at least a week but I would know that she was the boss and if I stepped out of line, this is what I would get. She asked if I understood....a question I was coming to loath like no other. I answered appropriately. She adjusted my position over her lap so that my bare bottom was directly over her lap and sticking up in the air. I felt helplessly exposed and very vulnerable. I was at her mercy and we both knew it. She tapped the sandal on my cheeks lightly as she gave me similar instructions as the man in the video. The first smack of that nasty leather sandal caught me by surprise, it felt like a million stings erupted on my ass cheek at once. It was different than the sting of her hairbrush, that felt like a deeper burning sting. This seemed to all be concentrated on the surface and the sting was not dissipating at all. Each smack produced a new set of intense sting that had me yelling after only 4 or 5 spanks. I had a long way to go! The small basement room was soon filled with the sound of leather cracking against bare skin combined with my yelps, squeals, pleads, grunts and hollering. I lost count somewhere around 55 and was struggling my hardest to remain in position with my hands and feet on the floor. I was quickly losing that battle as my hand shot halfway back a few times before I caught myself and returned it to the floor. She had a firm grasp around my waist and was holding me tightly across her lap as she spanked harder and faster. My bare ass was on fire as my legs began to kick. B slapped the backs of my thighs with the sandal and paused long enough to issue another warning and to instruct me to spread my legs apart. I didn't think this could get any worse but exposing myself in that manner, hiding nothing, was very humiliating. She resumed the spanking with renewed vigor painting every inch of my white cheeks stinging red! I felt tears forming in the corner of my eyes but I refused to let them loose. I fought them back as I tried to keep my feet down and spread. Finally the sting of the sandal spanking got the better of me. I'm sure she was increasing the speed and force as the woman did in the video and I started to kick my legs like an olympian. The spanking continued despite my agony.



When she finally stopped I could hear her breathing heavily. My ass cheeks stung like nothing I ever felt before but I lay there over her knee afraid to move, my bare red ass sticking up, my legs spread wide and my junk hanging out for her to easily see and I waited. You are very, very red young man, she finally said. You definitely have a very soundly spanked bottom. Now I want you to get up and go stand at attention in that corner and don't you dare even think about rubbing your bottom do I make myself clear? Y-y-y-yes m-m-m-m'am I stammered and got up and went quickly to the corner. I stood like I saw the man in the video standing. I wanted very badly to rub some of the incredible sting out of my ass but I could feel her watching me. She watched me in the corner for at least 15 minutes before she left the room. I stole the opportunity to rub my burning cheeks.....she caught me! As fast as I knew what happened she had me by the ear lobe and was dragging me toward the sofa. She was asking rhetorically if I wanted to disobey her as we went. She pulled me down over the arm of the sofa by my ear leaving me draped with my bare red cheeks up high in the air. I heard a jingling behind me and soon realized she was taking the belt out of my pants. I buried my head in the cushions and waited. She wasted no time at all before that leather strap began bouncing off my upturned cheeks. The belt lit a fire all it's own on top of the sandal spanking. She was upset and kept repeating for me to never, ever, disobey her again. The belt striped my entire ass and the tops of my thighs before she stopped, dropped the belt near my face and told me to stay where I was till she told me to move. I have no idea if she was watching or not but I had no desire to even attempt to rub my sore, burning, stinging bottom. I just layed over the arm of the couch with my bright red ass sticking up for anyone to see. I stayed there for at least 20 minutes. Finally she walked up beside me, ran her fingers through my hair then told me to get up, get dressed and go home. As I left she told me to call her.



    There was obviously no sexual release involved in a punishment spanking! As bad as my ass hurt, my erection had returned when I thought about what had just taken place. I found that very strange. I was certain that I hated the spankings and my erection was always gone during them. Regardless, I swore to myself that I wasn't going to do this, I couldn't. Later that night, I called B and we discussed what was expected of me and what I could now expect if I failed to meet expectations. Yes, I understood, I found myself telling her.

7 comments:

  1. WOW!! Intense, but NO aftercare!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nowadays there is so much material putting ideas in our heads about spankings and spanking relationships. The era you are recalling did not have as much readily accessible information. Listening to your story of your beginning with few preconceived notions of how it would be ..quite powerful. It helps me understand my boys better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope...no aftercare Bob. :( Hi Lady Oshun - you are right, the resources back then were next to non-existent, we didn't have computers, cell phones or Ipads. If you did find a spanking magazine (as I was fortunate enough to do) they were mainly underground. You were more likely to come across S&M/B&D magazines and I was certain that those genres did not interest me in the least. I know a lot of people have a tough time finding dominant women that share this particular type of interest but I can honestly say that I never did. Not sure why that is other than I have usually been very open about it with my chosen partners. In fact, I have sought out just about every one I was ever in. Still, in the big picture, that was only a handful. I will say that more often than not, I sought out submissive women and I found them to be a much harder catch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being a switch, I completely understand your feelings throughout. I have found quite a few women wanting discipline spanking, but very few who have any desire to spank. A couple of months ago I was spanked by a Lady I met on the internet, and the spanking was somewhat like the one you describe above, hard and long. During the spanking and after I kept asking myself why do I want this, because it really hurts. My bottom was sore for a week, and like in your story there was no aftercare. Why do I want this kind of abuse..... I just don't know, but the desire is still there. But an experience like that can help me better understand the emotions some of the Ladies I have disciplined, and keep coming back for more.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... just very hot and powerful scene. Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! u were well spanked! i would have been kicking rubbing my bum ect clenching squirming ect due to all my fighting/resistence i would have probally cum on her lap as i often do when spanked that hard! when i do this i get the nursery cane OTK Have been told that the next time i lose control when disiplined i will get the cane legs up on bottom crease! the threat of that should focus my mind!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Casino de Las Vegas | Dr.MD
    With our top-notch entertainment experience, every experience at the Wynn 광양 출장마사지 & Encore Resort has 당진 출장마사지 been 시흥 출장샵 to your table while 하남 출장안마 you play for real. 김천 출장안마

    ReplyDelete