Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mission Statement

Hi Folks! It has been a while since I lasted imparted the babblings of a man who has known the reality of the FLR-DD world. I would say "wisdom" but it would be presumptuous of me to think that I have gained any such thing while still very much on the road of education in that regard. That being the case, I plan to continue that journey through the blog pages of the internet as I scribble my experiences. thoughts, fears, beliefs and questions hopefully, in this spot! We'll see if my run is as successful as the first? I somehow managed to slide under the radar for sometime before being censored for some unexplained reason. I am not sure how often I will be able to post as my schedule has filled up quite a bit since I last attempted blogging but I hope to be able to offer material with some frequency? I planned on restarting this blog over at wordpress however, the interface is confusing and does not allow the freedom to edit and manipulate media the way blogger does. Therefore, I have altered the layout and scope of this page (formerly my "paddle making" blog) to better mirror that of the Ma'am Yes Ma'am of old. I will begin posting here with a few blogs detailing my humble beginnings as a male submissive in a Female Led Relationship in order to give a little background to those that might be new or that started on the old blog a little late. I hope I don't bore some of you old-timers (wink) with repetitiveness? If you would all be so kind as to spread the word and the new link I would be appreciative as always!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are back sir..... I wish you well in your heart felt endeavors!

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Dave and thanks for coming back, very glad to have you here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, you were really missed, hope to see you here for a long long time!!!

    James

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you James, it is really good to be back. Thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete